Hello! guys, I’m glad to be back with a new blog and this is something completely different from the rest of my blogs because I usually don’t post pictures of discrete outfits and looks altogether in one blog but in here I will be posting my content which would be centered on “How to shop wisely”.
Now, this is not for every time when you shop but especially for that period when you feel you cannot spend that much of money on clothes but still, you gotta have variety.So girlies don’t you worry I have some basic stuff to talk about in this which you should be buying before having an eye for some other stuff.
I would be showing looks and attires with every pointer to just give you an idea how I paired them and I am sure there’ll be many more ideas which you will get after seeing them and if not you’ll be connecting with the looks that I tried on for sure.
- A basic white tee or camisole: This is for those times to give your checkered or plaided shirt a new look by pairing it with them or pairing it with your shrugs be it printed or the ones which have lace or even plain ones would do, provided their color is in contrast to it.
- Layers: Fashion enthusiasts would be able to connect with me more over here as they’ll be knowing “layering” is so much in trend these days and if we talk about me so I would like to tell you all that I love stylizing with layers.I believe that’s more my thing.So be it shrugs, summer jackets or shirts, anything would do when it comes to layering.I have some of them in my wardrobe and believe you me they bring out a completely different look when you pair them correctly and so you get many looks out of some basic clothing.
I have paired my white camisole with layers so the preceding two pointers are having common pictures.
(Exhibition)The following pictures would be focusing on layers that I put on for different occasions.
(Modeling practice in college)
(Day of Shopping)
- White Sneakers: I am sure nobody is left unaffected by the white sneakers’ fever.This has been such a prevailing trend that we saw it coming in this season too obviously with slight variations here and there. This gives you a sporty look and they are so comfortable to wear. You can pair it almost with anything. I haven’t worn them with dresses because right now I do not have bodycons, once I buy I will surely show you many looks with them.
- Gladiators: Looking for flats but yet not so simple? This is exactly what you need.They are formal and at the same time casual depending on how you think of styling it.Comfortable and gives you an edgy look, if you show it’s structure.I didn’t get time to wear them with my shorts as this is a new addition to my wardrobe but you people can actually try that too.
(Movie date with friends)
(Outfit worn to a Mall)
- A basic Black suit: For those who love wearing Indian would be looking forward to what I’m about to write in this pointer.This can be fused with almost every color and give you a completely different look every time you wear it.
(Fusion themed Diwali Party in college)
(for Diwali party at home)
(for a wedding function)
Thankyou! so much for staying tuned.
Would be up with such blogs more often.
Till then catch me on Instagram @fashionfeedweb.
(Model, Fashion Blogger, Fashion Stylist)